- To enrol on Michaelmas/Lent courses please email our CULP Administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org
- In 2023/24 academic year, some CULP courses will be delivered in person and others - online via Zoom. Please check the timetable under each language, when available, for more information.
- European language courses are mapped to the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR)
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
2023/2024 CULP for the General Public
The Cambridge University Language Programme (CULP) is the University-wide provision of world languages.
CULP courses are OPEN to members of the General Public.
All courses are taught by our experienced University of Cambridge staff.
- For information about the courses and levels please visit our CULP web page;
- To check if the level is right for you, consult the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR). All our courses are aligned with this Framework;
- After attending a teaching session, you will be required to engage in self-study using the provided multimedia resources;
- The classes will comprise students and University staff. Please note that the dynamics of a Cambridge University course can be challenging but are also highly rewarding;
- The weekly workload (lesson and self-study) is estimated to be 4-10 hrs, depending on the course and student's ability;
- The fee for these courses is £350.
CULP Courses' Administrator, after the start of enrolment, including your full (legal) name, email address, date of birth and the course you would like to enrol in. Please note that priority will be given to members of the University.To check availability and to enrol, please contact the