Essential things to do before you enrol
CULP courses - 2014/2015
Easter CULP (semi-intensive course)
Starts in the week beginning 20 April and ends in the week ending 12 June 2015.
There is a link to the online booking site under the timetable for each language.
Timetables are available under the information for each language.
Follow the side links for information about the languages and levels we offer.
- Our open courses are available to current students and staff of the Collegiate University with Raven access and a University Card.
- CULP courses incorporate taught classes with on-line support. Access to a multi-media capable computer is therefore a necessary condition for completing the course. You can use computers in the Language Centre to access these resources.
- Please note that the Language Centre reserves the right to cancel groups that fail to enrol at least 12 students. Anyone in a group that is cancelled will be offered the option of either enrolling in an alternative group or being fully refunded.
Fees for 2015 Easter Intensive Courses
- Students: £190 to be paid online (select 'Concessionary').
- Staff including Colleges and UCLES* staff: £240 to be paid online (select 'Full').
(* provided they are eligible to/can obtain a Raven password)
- Links to the online store will be provided with your confirmation email.
Payment is required within 24 hours of your booking to secure your place.
- Please note that no refunds will be given after the end of the first week of the course.
It is the student's duty to plan ahead and make sure they can cope with their study workload.
- Once enrolled you can still change levels provided there are available places in the group you want to move to.
Please make sure you are aware of the dates for the assessment tests which are mandatory. It is your responsibility to ensure you are available on the days your tests are being held. See the dates page for details.
Undergraduate students only: please ask your Tutor or DOS to sign the consent letter. Print the Consent Letter (Raven) and get it signed and back to us before your first lesson. Send it via UMS, or leave it at Language Centre reception. (Michaelmas, Lent and Easter)
Any queries regarding levels should be directed to Zoe (firstname.lastname@example.org).
They will be forwarded to the Co-ordinators. Make sure you have looked at the syllabi,
course specifications and previous assessment tests before contacting Zoe.
If you have any CULP queries please email email@example.com
Please direct any financial enquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Include your crsID and details of the issue in the message.