Essential things to do before you enrol
CULP courses - 2013/2014
Easter 2014 - Enrolment for the Easter courses is now open.
Easter CULP 2014 will start in the week beginning 21st April and finish in the week ending 13th June.
Timetables for the semi-intensive courses in Easter Term are now available under the information for each of the languages.
During Easter CULP courses will be offered in Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian and Spanish.
Greek, Swahili and Portuguese will be offered subject to demand.
Important Bank holiday information
There will be NO TEACHING on Monday 21 April and Monday 26 May 2014.
Lessons will be taught as normal on Monday 05 May 2014.
- CULP courses incorporate taught classes with on-line support. Access to a multi-media capable computer is therefore a necessary condition for completing the course. You can use computers in the Language Centre to access these resources.
- Please note that the Language Centre reserves the right to cancel groups that fail to enrol at least 12 students. Anyone in a group that is cancelled will be offered the option of either enrolling in an alternative group or being fully refunded.
Timetables, staff, syllabi and past papers can be found under the specific information for each language.
Fees for Easter 2014
- Students: £150 to be paid online (select 'Concessionary').
- Staff (including Colleges, UCLES staff and post-docs): £220 to be paid online (select 'Full').
- Payment is required within 24 hours of your booking to secure your place.
- Please note that no refunds will be given after the end of the first week of the East term.
It is the student's duty to plan ahead and make sure they can cope with their study workload.
- Once enrolled you can still change levels provided there are available places in the group you want to move to.
Please make sure you are aware of the dates for the assessment tests which are mandatory. It is your responsibility to ensure you are available on the days your tests are being held. See the dates page for details.
Any queries regarding levels should be directed to Zoe (email@example.com).
They will be forwarded to the Co-ordinators. Make sure you have looked at the syllabi,
course specifications and previous assessment tests before contacting Zoe.
Before you follow the link for online enrolment make sure you have read all the information about the courses, familiarised yourself with the course and assessment dates, and checked the timetables .
Please note that ENROLMENT and FEE PAYMENT are ONLINE only.
If you have any CULP queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org