Essential things to do before you enrol
Timetables for the Standard Courses (Michaelmas 2014 & Lent 2015) are now available on the individual language pages. The timetables for the Academic Reading Courses are also available. Enrolment opens on Monday 22 September 2014.
CULP courses - 2014/2015
The next Standard CULP course will start in the week beginning Monday 20 October.
Dates for 2014/2015
Michaelmas: Monday 20 October 2014 - Friday 5 December 2014
Lent: Thursday 15 January 2015 - Wednesday 11 March 2015
New courses starting in Michaelmas 2014 include German for Business and Italian Advanced.
Follow the side links for timetables and information about the languages and levels we offer.
- CULP courses incorporate taught classes with on-line support. Access to a multi-media capable computer is therefore a necessary condition for completing the course. You can use computers in the Language Centre to access these resources.
- Please note that the Language Centre reserves the right to cancel groups that fail to enrol at least 12 students. Anyone in a group that is cancelled will be offered the option of either enrolling in an alternative group or being fully refunded.
Fees for 2014/2015 Standard Courses (Michaelmas & Lent)
- Students: £190 to be paid online (select 'Concessionary').
- Staff (including Colleges, UCLES staff and post-docs): £240 to be paid online (select 'Full').
- Payment is required within 24 hours of your booking to secure your place.
- Please note that no refunds will be given after the end of the first week of the East term.
It is the student's duty to plan ahead and make sure they can cope with their study workload.
- Once enrolled you can still change levels provided there are available places in the group you want to move to.
Please make sure you are aware of the dates for the assessment tests which are mandatory. It is your responsibility to ensure you are available on the days your tests are being held. See the dates page for details.
Advising sessions will take place from Monday 13 October - Friday 17 October 2014 in Teaching Rooms 1 and 2 at the Language Centre. These are usually held between 12:00 - 14:00. Days for specific languages will be announced closer to the time.
If you have any CULP queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org