Essential things to do before you enrol
Summer CULP 2013 (intensive course)
Daily, Monday - Friday, for 3 weeks, 17 June - 05 July 2013
Essential enrolment information
- CULP courses incorporate taught classes with on-line support. Access to a multi-media capable computer is therefore a necessary condition for completing the course. You can use computers in the Language Centre to access these resources.
- Please note that the Language Centre reserves the right to cancel groups that fail to enrol at least 12 students. Anyone in a group that is cancelled will be offered the option of either enrolling in an alternative group or being fully refunded.
Before you follow the link for online enrolment make sure you have read all the information about the courses.
Please note that ENROLMENT and FEE PAYMENT are ONLINE only.
Enrolment step by step:
- Choose the language, level and group;
- If you need advice before you enrol please email email@example.com;
- Follow the link at the bottom of this box to register;
- Once you have registered, you will receive an automated confirmation e-mail with a link to the Cambridge University online payment shop. Click on the link, follow the instructions and pay the relevant fee.
- Please note that your place is secured only upon confirmation of payment within 24 hours from the receipt of the e-mail.
- Come to the first lesson.
The timetable is available here and from the side link.
Follow this link to the UTBS online booking site for CULP courses.
On the UTBS site look for the courses starting in June 2013 with [Places].
2013 Summer intensive course - Assessment dates: Assessments will take place in class during the last 2 sessions of the course (Oral Presentations, Listening Comprehension and Reading Comprehension).
Students: £110 to be paid online.
Staff (including Colleges, UCLES staff and post-docs): £200 to be paid online.
- Your place on the course will not be confirmed until your payment has been received. Once your place has been confirmed, you will receive an email to let you know.
- Please note that no refunds will be given after the first lesson. It is the student's duty to plan ahead and make sure they can cope with their study workload.
- Once enrolled you can still change levels provided there are available places in the group you want to move to.
If you have any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org