About LC Online
Language Centre Online
The Language Centre provides online language learning materials for all University of Cambridge users.
Resources include audios, videos, text, images, interactive exercises, daily off-air recordings, support materials for CULP and EAP courses and past examination papers for CU language faculties. Resources are available in Arabic, Chinese, English, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
All materials on LC Online are accessible from inside and outside the CU network using Raven authentication.
Some of the resources available on LC Online
- Live Satellite Television
- Off-air recordings
- Multi-media materials in many languages
- Films and documentaries in many languages
- John Trim Centre Online Audio Resources - easily accessible audio resources to accompany courses
- Cambridge University Language Programmes
- CULP Course Online Support Materials
- French Dossier
- German Dossiers
- Other online resources that have been developed the Language Centre online development team to help language learners in many languages and at all levels.